My blog has moved to it's own domain!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mad-laboratory.com
and update your bookmarks.

Solenoid Cutter Mechanism Video

It's really hard to make a movie and think how to explain things clearly. If you focus on explaining things clearly the video is out of focus and aren't even focused on the right part. On the other hand if you focus on making the movie then the explanation suffers. BUT..if you are careful and get just the right balance of focus on explanation and on the movie.....you just get a crappy movie clip.

I try! You get to see some cool moving things though!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice job. The speed is good and it is relatively compact.

Zach

Magic Mike said...

Hi
Wow, looks great, very powerful und Fast. 12V? I cant wait to see what you do next. I wonder how you conect it to the knife. keep on working on great stuff like this. Kind Regards from Switzerland, Mr. Magician

Magic Mike said...

Hi
Wow, looks great! Nice work. `Looks very fast, i wonder how you will connect it to the knife. keep on working on cool stuff like this, kind regards from Switzerland

Mr. Magician

Mad Scientist said...

Hey,

The voltage on the solenoid is 18 volts. I found an old power supply to a printer that doesn't work anymore. I cut off the end and adapted it so that it supplies power to my breadboard.

I've started a 3D model of my nozzle, once I finish it I'll post some pictures. I wonder if I could put the model on my blog as well.